Personal and Real Property Management –
- Locate, inventory and safeguard.
- Assess values, manage and secure.
- Supervise staff and maintenance.
- Oversee sales, rentals, leases.
Investments and Asset Management –
- Consult and coordinate with investment and insurance brokers, and financial advisors in overseeing stocks, bonds and annuities using Prudent Investing Principles.
Financial Management –
- Act as Power of Attorney or Representative Payee.
- Pay bills & track cash flow.
- Oversee bank accounts.
- Coordinate and file tax returns.